Bali is blessed with architecturally beautiful pura (or Balinese Hindu temples). Take a half day tour of the island’s must-see temples and sunsets. Visit the magnificent 17th century royal family temple of Taman Ayun. Its name refers to the beautiful water garden surrounding the holy site. To get there, go through Alas Kedaton Temple and Forest, where you will meet monkeys and flying foxes.
Finally, cap off the tour by gazing at the magnificent orange sunset behind Tanah Lot, a one of the unique Hindu temples, because besides having a very beautiful sunset view, this place is also a romantic spot to end your tour. Tanah Lot Temple is a sacred Hindu shrine built on a rocky outcrop and surrounded by the shimmering ocean. Explore the temples, learn more about Bali’s history, and enjoy the breathtaking views by booking our Bali half day tour packages.
We also offer all inclusive tour packages, so you don’t have to worry about tickets, entry fees, where to go or where to eat (lunch is even included!) just by adding an additional fee of about $7 per person, you can already enjoy the experience tour without worrying about anything else.
Our all-inclusive half day tour will start with you being picked up from your hotel by one of our friendly local tour guides who will make it their mission for you to have a fun day!
Relax and enjoy the VIP experience of having your own personal driver and tour guide for the day. Let us take care of everything – tickets, entrance fees, where to go and even where to eat!
- Best Bali budget private tour package with price per car and up to 6 people.
- Visit the Tanah Lot temple to enjoy the amazing sunset.
- Have your own private driver who also acts as a tour guide for the day who will be more than happy to share their local knowledge with you.
- We also have all-inclusive tour options, so you don’t have to worry about spending extra money on lunch, entrance fees, etc. We arrange everything for you during the tour so that you can enjoy the tour comfortably.
|3:00 PM – Hotel Pick-up|
|Pick up at your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location)|
|4:00 PM – Taman Ayun Temple|
|Taman Ayun literally translates as ‘beautiful garden’ and is generally regarded as one of the most attractive temples of Bali. The Taman Ayun temple is situated in a beautiful park with trees and ponds, near the village of Mengwi in the south of Bali at about 8 km southwest of Ubud and 18 km northwest of Denpasar.|
Ticket info: IDR. 30.000 Per PAX
|5:00 PM – Tanah Lot Temple|
|Tanah Lot Temple is one of Bali’s most important landmarks, which is famed for its unique offshore setting and sunset backdrops. An ancient Hindu shrine perched on top of an outcrop amidst constantly crashing waves. Tanah Lot Temple is simply among Bali’s not-to-be-missed icons.Ticket info: IDR. 60.000 Per PAX|
|7:00 PM – Tour Finish|
|Finish the tour and make sure that all of your goods in your hand, then we are very happy to drop you back to your hotel or villa.|
|8:00 PM – Hotel|
|Arrive back at your hotel|
- Private round-trip transportation from your hotel
- English speaking driver/tour guide
- Private car with A/C on the island
- Parking fees to all attractions
- Bottled water
- Free souvenir
- Admission to all attractions (All Inclusive Package Only)
- Flip-flops/waterproof sandals
- Times and attractions usually can be customized to fit your request (just let us know)
- Times above are subject to change due to local conditions
- Hotel Pickup is included from the following areas: Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Uluwatu, Jimbaran, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Denpasar, up to central Canggu & up to central Ubud. If outside of these areas, we still offer pick up for an additional charge.